If you ask Gail McDowell why she left a great career and her business in Indianapolis, she will tell you that her first and most important priority is her family, and grand children who all live in the Charlotte Metropolitan area.
Gail joined Keller Williams Realty in Charlotte in 2009. She has 39 years of Sales Management experience, and a 24 year career in Real Estate that began here in South Charlotte with Corporate Relocation. After an impressive 10 year tenure in Indiana she rejoined the Charlotte market bringing with her fresh and exciting new marketing ideas from the # 1 Century 21 Office in the World.
Gail’s expertise has enabled her to become one of the Top Listing Agents in South Charlotte – with years of experience, she has sold local listings in record breaking time.
- Member of the Institute for Luxury Home Marketing
- Holds the elite designation CLHMS – “Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist”
- Designated a CRS Broker – “Certified Residential Specialist”
- Member of the Keller Williams Luxury Homes International Division
- Over $140 Million in Sales since 1998
- Over 500 Transactions
- 2007 Indianapolis Business Journal listed Gail as #35 in Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Monthly – “Super Sellers’ recognized Gail in 2004, 2005, & 2006
- Indianapolis Monthly – “Top Agents” recognized Gail in 2007 & 2008
- Chosen from over 6000 agents for the Cover of “Broker Agent Magazine” in 2005 & 2006
- 2003 Host House in Indianapolis for the American Cancer Society
- Century 21 Masters Club
- Centurion Producer for Century 21
- VP of the Geist Lake Organization- raised $65,000 for a fire and rescue boat for the Indianapolis Geist Reservoir
- Primary Sponsor for the Geist Lake Fireworks from 2003-2008 raising over $30,000 per year in donations to cover this local event
- VIP Realtor for Pulte Homes in Indianapolis.